Difference of Opinion

    I love dandelions.  I think they’re cute.  They make for a beautiful lawn when they’re spattered throughout.  And watching a bunny eat a dandelion from stem to flower is fascinating.

    Most people, it seems, see dandelions as weeds.  They do whatever they can to rip them out of the ground and make sure they never grow again.  I always find this sad.

    Fabric is like dandelions.  Some fabrics I see as beautiful, while others wonder why in the world I would like it.  Fabrics others like, I think are awfully ugly.  That is why there are so many different types of fabric in the world.     

    Everyone sees things differently.  What is beautiful to one person, is horrible to another.  And then there are those who can turn what they see as ugly into something beautiful.  How something is seen really is all in the eye of the beholder.

Comments

Popular Posts