Summer Cleaning

    Sometimes you just need to clean things out.

    Lately, my mom has been going through the sewing room.  Deciding which fabrics to keep, which ones to donate. 

    Is this piece big enough to iron and cut into a usable piece?  Or should it be given away as fabric recycling at the nearby charity shop?

    My job was to go through all my old fabric markers.  Markers that dried out but I kept with the other ones as a record of what I once had.  I sat down with a piece of paper and tested which ones still worked and which ones didn’t.

    I was very surprised to find some that I thought were dried out, were perfectly good to use!  This goes to show, you never know what you actually have until you look.

    It felt good to throw out things I could no longer use.  In the process, I discovered I had far more at my reach than I thought before.

Comments

Popular Posts