Announcement! Fabric Design

           Awhile back, I mentioned in one of my posts how I would like to design my own fabric.  That my idea was to take my too complicated quilt designs and turn them into fabrics instead of quilts.  Now, thanks to the website Spoonflower, I can.  With this website, I am able to take my fabric designs, upload them, and make them available for others to purchase in fabric, wallpaper, or wrapping paper. 
So far, I do not have any of my designs for sale, but for the past several weeks, I have been entering Spoonflower’s weekly design contests.  I am having a great time working with each week’s theme, as they have me constantly coming up with new and interesting designs.  As of yet, I have not won any of the contests, but I certainly plan to keep trying.  I also hope to one day have my designs for sale.  Until either one of those things happen (and I will certainly let you know when they do), check out my design contest entries at www.spoonflower.com/profiles/kate’s_kwilt_studio.  I hope you enjoy my designs as much as I enjoyed creating them.                

Comments

Popular Posts