Announcement! French General Celebration Sampler Quilt

             I am very excited to tell you, that I will have a block featured in the French General Celebration Sampler Quilt!  It was announced last month, February, 2017, on French General’s blog, The Warp and the Weft (frenchgeneral.blogspot.com).  To say that was a very pleasant surprise, would be an understatement. 
                The reason I have this opportunity is because of Moda Fabrics’s 12 Months, 12 Contests event.  Each month a new design contest is created and announced by one of Moda’s fabric designers.  So far, I have entered the first two contests and I am currently working on the third. 
                 As of yet I have only heard news from the French General contest, but I’ll be sure to let you know if I receive any other exciting news regarding my participation in these contests. In the meantime, I’m spending my time greatly looking forward to the release of the pattern for the French General Celebration Sampler Quilt. I am very excited to have my block be part of it, and I can’t wait to see the quilt all together.

Comments

Popular Posts