Cat Quilts

               Yes, I did say cat quilts.  Quilts are frequently made for dogs, so why can’t they be made for cats?

Birthday Surprise
                I know for some people the thought of making a quilt for a cat is strange.  My mom and I got some funny looks when we were making them at a quilt retreat one year.  We were making each of my brother’s cats a quilt for Christmas.  The looks we got when people found out what we were doing were definitely interesting.  Yet, there was zero objection when the conversation turned to making a quilt for a dog.  It’s all very odd.

                Let me tell you, though, those cats loved their quilts.  From what I have heard, they still do.  For them, the quilts feel like home.  Which just goes to show, that cats, just like dogs, want quilts too.

Comments

Popular Posts